Thursday, January 22, 2009

Hello Pollers!

Hello to all that voted on my last poll.
I got 5 votes on my poll, and apparently everyone likes blogging waaayy more the textbooks, that's great because i find it very fun to do too. As you can see i added 2 new polls that you can vote on. The one at the top is what time period you would want to live in and the other poll that is located at the bottom of the page, is what assignment you like more, i will add on to that poll as we get more assignments. Sometimes the polls will just be randomized history questions, or they could be based on the assignment we just had. The time period one is based on assignment 3, i will probably make one for the other assignments we got too. If you have any questions please go ahead and post one. I would love it if i also got a few more comments too, because than i can know if i need to improve any thing on my blog, or it would be great to know if you enjoyed my assignments,well anyways catch you latter,

Sarah (or sometimes referred to as whippy)

p.s. I will be giving the results to each poll, and i would like to know if you think i should just post the results, and leave it for a few days, and than delete it , or should i keep it on my blog.

** update**
I will be posting the results to the polls right here each week: What do you think of technology is it good, bad?:The were 14 votes on this poll, this it what people said- 50% of the people said technology is good, 36% of the people said some technology is good but not all, and 14% of the people said it's both bad and good. you can also see the results on the quiz, i will leave the poll for a day or so and then i will be removed, i will be posting a new poll shortly!

1 comment:

Shauna Pollock said...

Whippster,

Thanks for your question on my blog. Of course it's alright if your entry takes you a little longer. Get it in when you can. Thank you for being responsible for your learning!