Sunday, March 29, 2009

Thought of the week ( March 29th -- April 5th)

Hello!
How are you all?
So far I have been putting the thought of the week on Sundays, I will try my best to keep putting it on the same day, If i don't thought It will be a week from the day I give you the thought.


So here is the thought for this week:
" When the power of love over comes the love of power, the world will know peace."
- Jimi Hendrix


Ideas:
Questions to think about when I give you a thought of the week.
Example Question: "Take pride don't litter"
1. What is the message trying to tell me?
-Don't litter
2. From the message given what can I do this week to make the world a better place?
- If I see a piece of garbage on the ground I can pick it up and trow it in the garbage.
3. How you can spread the word?
- When a friend trows a can on the school yard, tell them the message and explain that it is not good to litter, and hopefully your friend will pick it up off the ground and put it into the recycling.
I am trying to make everyone a better person, so with these "thought of the week" I am hoping this makes you think about the message and what you can do to make you a better person.
- Cheers!

No comments: