Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Bloked on school computers


Hello everyone!
I hope you are having fun blogging.


I know that some of the school computer's you can't play the impossible quiz because it's blocked. I took the link away and added the impossible quiz as a widget at the bottom of my blog, because i thought it will be easier. If the impossible quiz is blocked on your computer you will have to do it at home.



If you notice a large black space on assignment number 6, that's because I have 3 video's but there blocked from the school computer's as well.

Some of you may have noticed that my side bar is at the bottom instead of at the side.
I don't know why it's like that. Something that's not good about blogger, it can screw up sometimes.
If you click on older posts though the side bar returns to the top, wired I know, hopefully it will return to normal soon.
Thanks all for the corporations,
~Sarah

1 comment:

Shauna Pollock said...

Hi Sarah,

Thanks for your message. I've just calculated your marks for this term and you are doing exceptionally well. Congratulations!

I would love it if you would start another blog. You have gotten many bonus marks for all of the additional work you've done on your History blog. Your extra blog would be a project more for self interest and less for marks. However, the better you get at blogging, the easier it will be to succeed in our History and Geography blogging classes.